Returns & exchanges
Please keep in mind that you are buying a handmade and not a standardised industrial product. The little imperfections that might appear are the one that make the piece of jewellery so unique!
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Dispatch items back within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Perishable products (eg. food, flowers etc)
Return & exchanges Details
Our goal is to make you happy!!
If by any chance you weren't satisfied with your purchase, please contact me as soon as possible to arrange a refund.
Refunds, exchanges, or returns are handled on a case by case basis and must be approved.
We can only accept refunds of unworn and on its original packaging items.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping and tracking will be required.
I will refund the full price (deducting postage fees) of the item to your account once I've received the item(s).
Your purchase will come beautifully packaged ready to gift to a loved one or to yourself.
I try to minimise plastic packaging so I'm making my own paper envelopes. Depending on the product I may also recycle/reuse bubble wrap in order to protect your purchase while it's on its way to you.
All items will be shipped within 1-3 business days.
Actual delivery time will depend on the type of shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised untamedpurpleloid.com to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the Australia, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org